- [HSS] Cx Interface Added
- [EPC] Added E-RABModificationIndication/E-RABModificationConfirm (#834) – alf-askey
- [ALL] Advertising address for all SBI and GTP-U interfaces (#825) – infinitydon
- [MME/AMF] Added SACK_DELAY_TIME in the AMF/MME configuration files (#895) – RafalArciszewski
- [DB] Updated Python Lib docs and script to migrate DB data to new format (#889) – nickvsnetworking
- [AMF] Fixed a crash when gNB with 40+ connected UE’s disconnect (#925) – Spectranis
- [WebUI] Fixed the installation script for solving the debian mongod dependency problem (#915) – iman432
- [AMF] Fixed a crash for unknown timezone offset (#914) – iman432
- [AMF] Always Include Allow NSSAI in Registration accept (#910) – chliny2016
- [freeDiameter] A crash has been fixed when using a version prior to v2.2.3 (#898) – Nour963, kbarlee
- [AMF] Fixed a crash when a lot of number simultaneous connections occur. (#886) – dongzx666
- [MME/AMF] Fixed a bug when S-TMSI does not exist in InitialUEMessage (#890) – chliny2016
- [MME] Fix an issue where Modify Bearer Request was not sent (#885) – RafalArciszewski
- [PFCP/GTP] Fix to be able to ignore unknown TLV type (#871) – infinitydon
- [IMS] Fix the problem with managingg multiple calls (#869) – ngvoice
- [AMF] Fix creating allowed-NSSAI (#859) – AniketTiw
- [5GC] When PDR is created without deleting session, there is a bug to create new PDR. (#860) – kbarlee
- [NSSF] Add default NSI configuration for NSSF (#859) – AniketTiw
- [MME] Fixed the MME crash during HandoverCancel without Target eNB (#855) – kuanghanqian
IMPORTANT Using v2.2.x
- DB Schema Changes: If you are using an existing subscription DB, you should delete the existing DB. Then you can add a new subscription DB.
$ mongo > use open5gs switched to db open5gs > db.subscribers.drop() true
- The New WebUI: You have to log out using the old WebUI backend/frontend. Then, you can log back in again using the new WebUI backend/frontend.
$ git checkout v2.1.7 $ cd webui $ rm -Rf ./node_modules $ npm ci $ npm run dev ## You should log out $ git checkout main $ cd webui $ rm -Rf ./node_modules $ npm ci $ npm run dev ## You can log back in
- freeDiameter version has changed from 1.3.2 to 1.5.0. If you want to compile the source code, you need to update meson subprojects as shown below.
$ cd open5gs $ git pull $ meson subprojects update $ cd build $ ninja
Or just use a clean github repository.
$ rm -Rf open5gs $ git clone https://github.com/open5gs/open5gs $ cd open5gs $ meson build --prefix=`pwd`/install $ cd build $ ninja
Download – v2.2.6.tar.gz