The Open5GS project has implemented several NFs required for 5G Core(SA). Also, all messages have been changed to Release-16. Therefore, EPC can support NSA, ENDC, CUPS, etc.
However, the package contains only MME/SGW/PGW/HSS/PCRF. If the tests are fully verified, I will include other NFs in the package later. You’ll need to compile the source code for the time being to use added features.
- To use CUPS, you need to run NRF/SMF/UPF instead of PGW.
- 5G Core installation is described in this LINK
Next, I am considering the separation of SGW-C/SGW-U to implement full CUPS functionality. And, if I have more time, I would like to add NB-IoT function.
- Select SGW/UPF (#470) – kbarlee
- Add MSISDN IE to Create Session Request message (#464) – Davied-Dh
- Add the modified Bearer level QoS if PCRF changes them (#457) – herlesupreeth
- Adding MMEName to S1SetupResponse(#444) – Matheus-Garbelini
- Remove assert for UEContextReleaseComplete (#445) – Matheus-Garbelini
- Undo the fix provided for converting Rx to Gx Flow Description (#452) – herlesupreeth
- Switch UL/DL Values in WebUI (#450) – nickvsnetworking
- SMF crash after unknown UPF peer tries to connect on N4 (#437) – kbarlee
- eNB connection when maximum number of eNBs reached (#423) – jamofer
- PGW crashes if diameter pool is exhausted (#420) – laf0rge
- Update URL in WebUI installation document (#495) – Mopoma95
- Update VoLTE tutorial (#459) – herlesupreeth
- VoLTE Document improvement(IPsec works now) (#424) – miaoski
Download – v1.3.0.tar.gz